Today, I learned to check inside the oven before you preheat it. Sometimes children hide their pet rabbit in there. FML
- Optimism breathes life into you each day
- Pessimism drains you
- Optimism helps you to take needed risks
- Pessimism plays it safe and never accomplishes much
- Optimism improves those around you
- Pessimism drags them down
- Optimism inspires people to great heights
- Pessimism deflates people to new lows
I hate myself.
When I walk down the street, I think that everyone is looking at me and judging me.
I’m afraid to go out in public because of this.
I find myself hoping to dream of you everynight because it’s the only time that I will feel close to you.